You need a facilitator when:
We bring to your organization
- High levels of participation and commitment are needed.
- Neutrality is required for an honest, open discussion.
- The leadership needs to actively participate in the discussion.
- The topic is difficult and requires special handling.
- New energy is needed for a breakthrough.
- Existing behaviour patterns have become predictable and stale.
- Focus is required on a specific type of outcome.
- The group does not know how to proceed with the discussion.
- Consensus building
- Clarity of vision
- Forward movement